HOW TO HIT YOUR BIGGEST GOALS IN 2020
Its still early in the year 2020 ,and it is important to us at the Youth Inclusive Initiative,that you achieve your desired goals for the year. It is important to note that your goals should be much bigger than what you can accomplish on a regular basis, your goal should stretch you off your comfort zone,and make you research, learn more, get new contacts and so on.
Consider the following points in achieving your 2020 goals;
- Be specific as to what you want to achieve, don’t just say I wish to become an international business person, rather be more specific ,for instance, by saying I’m going to expand my business with an extra N100,000 capital,for international trade by the first week of June,2020.
- You will need to learn and upgrade your skills, mental capacity. If you want to get to the next level and achieve something greater. You can attach yourself to a mentor, volunteer in an organisation, for instance you can volunteer with us at the Youth Inclusive Initiative, by clicking on this link
- Set a daily target for your self,what are you doing each day to bring you closer to your desired goal. Do you need to write a page or chapter of the book you are working on, do you need to excercise for an hour each day to have your desired figure?
- Telling the world first about your target or desired goals,can be a big boost to achieving your goals, with the use of social media, it is quite easy, now you know everyone would ask you questions at the end of the year. And for most cases, those who announce their goals at the beginning of the year,end up achieving them.
- Be true to yourself,are your expectations realistic? Do you need formal training or education,an MBA or learning a new skill in fashion or agriculture,take a business course, improve yourself as it prevents frustration.
What are your 2020 goals, let me know in the comment section