5 EASY IDEAS TO START A BUSINESS WITHOUT INVESTMENT IN 2020
Starting a business is a dream come true for many people.You go through social media and read stories about the “self made billionaires” who started from the scratch and are now smiling to the bank. You might also get motivated when you know your secondary school mate owns a thriving online (Instagram) hair or fashion store
Having your own business is a great option as you can start alongside your 9 to 5 job or full time. Perhaps you have attended lots of business classes , but you are still trying to figure out how to start,especially with little or no investment (capital). This post will give you the right ideas and the “push” you need to start.
- Starting a YouTube Channel: whether you are a student, Fashion designer,farmer, hair stylist or baker, you can start a YouTube channel to share your work experience with videos. The choice is up to you on choosing an attractive topic. One fact about the YouTube channel,is it cannot make you thousands of Naira or Dollars from day one,but with consistency with your updates, within 6 to 12 months,you can easily make $100 to $500 daily,by monetizing your videos and affiliating products.
- Graphic Designing: do you have any designing skills? Even if you don’t,you can learn within a short time. Having the ability to design quality logos, business cards, promotional banners and so on is essential in starting a business,as almost every business need promotions and every promotion needs a designer.
- Digital Marketing: don’t worry if you don’t have digital marketing skills,there is a way to learn if you are interested.Google offers some digital courses where you can learn for free,you get a certificate, when you pass their test. You can start a business with the certificate. The good deal is you can be a digital marketing manager for more than one company.
- Writing and Selling E Books: you can write about your work,life experiences, fiction stories or guided topics. There are some platforms such as Amazon Kindle, Google Play,where you can publish and sell your e Books online ,your earning will be based on the popularity of your book and sales.
- Designing Smartphone Apps: are also a high paying business model in the industry. A good developer can make thousands of Dollars by designing websites and mobile applications.
I hope the above tips have been able to motivate you in taking that step in starting your business,with little or no invesment (capital)
If you have any questions, kindly do so in the comments section I’ll be glad to respond.